Ady Kaplan & Co.'s team of commercial lawyers are very experienced in providing legal services to businesses involved in Israel's renowned Hi-Tech sphere. We regularly serve new and more established companies and leading hi-tech entrepreneurs.
Having been involved in the Israeli hi-tech scene from its very earliest days, the firm has a deep understanding of the issues that are so integral to it and we appreciate the commercial aspriations and goals of hi-tech businesses. We provide innovative and practical advice to businesses for which innovation is the very pulse that drives them.
Our commercial work with hi-tech businesses includes:
- Joint ventures, teaming and cooperation agreements
- Manufacturing, sale and supply agreements
- Technology protection and commercialisation, including licensing agreements and intellectual property sales
- Research & Development agreements
- Agency, distribution and representative agreements
- Consulting and other service provider agreements
- Non-disclosure and non-compete agreements
- Subcontracting agreements
- Privacy and Data protection, including the EU's General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR)
- Service Level Agreements
- Internet laws