At Ady Kaplan & Co., we have a team of specialist commercial lawyers with extensive experience advising clients in both domestic and international commercial transactions. The firm represents Israeli and foreign businesses across a variety of industries and sectors. The firm's clientele includes businesses of various sizes, from early stage start-ups, all the way to some of Israel’s largest and most prestigious companies that are traded on the Tel-Aviv Stock Exchange and across the world. We provide corporate advice to clients in hi-tech, life sciences, energy & infrastructure, defense and homeland security, healthcare, agriculture, food, industry and others. Ady Kaplan & Co. also advices a large number of kibbutzim and their businesses.
Our large portfolio of clients from across the various sectors enables us to quickly understand the environment that you are working in and ensures that that we are able to help your business in the most appropriate manner.
Commercial agreements and commercial related matters that we regular advise our clients on include:
- Joint ventures, teaming and cooperation agreements
- Manufacturing, sale and supply agreements
- Research & Development agreements
- Agency, distribution and representative agreements
- Consulting and other service provider agreements
- Loan and credit agreements
- Non-disclosure and non-compete agreements
- Subcontracting agreements
- Data protection and privacy regulation, including the EU's General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR)
- Anti-bribery procedures
- Compliance with anti-trust and anti-competition laws and regulations