The cooperative society department of Ady Kaplan & Co. is well known, highly regarded and very experienced in advising on all matters pertaining to the laws of cooperative societies of various kinds, including kibbutzim, moshavim and other forms of cooperative societies for settlements, commercial cooperative societies, water associations and credit associations.
The firm's team of dedicated lawyers provides comprehensive advice to these different kinds of entities on the vast array of matters related to their activities. The firm's work regularly involves:
- Procedures for assigning apartments and properties to the members of cooperative societies.
- Procedures for changing models of Kibbutz life
- Demographic growth
- Rural and agricultural real estate
- Planning and building in village communities
- Mergers of cooperative societies
- Financing arrangements with banks
- Liquidation of cooperative societies
- Rehabilitation of cooperative societies
- Education in village communities
- Local committees
- Establishment and management of reserve funds.