International Commercial Transactions
Israel is a small country with limited markets. Therefore, to survive and grow, Israeli businesses have had to look outwards and become adept at expanding their activities across borders.
Ady Kaplan & Co. has served Israel's international forward looking business community closely since the early 1970s. Our experience in leading international commercial transactions is rich and varied and a major aspect of our work.
The firm also advises well respected foreign businesses in connection with their ventures in Israel.
Our international commercial experience reaches all continents and cultures. We understand and are experienced in dealing with cultural differences.
As part of the firm's international commercial work, We regularly advise clients in connection with:
- International joint ventures, teaming and cooperation agreements
- Cross-border distribution, agency and other representation agreements
- Cross-border Research & Development Agreements
- Intellectual property licensing, sales and protection
- Letters of Credit, guarantees and other forms of securing payment
- Warranty and logistic support
- Non-disclosure and non-compete agreements
- Subcontracting agreements
- Data protection and privacy regulation, including the EU's General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR)
- Anti-Bribery and money laundering regulations
- Resolutions of international disputes
- Export controls on dual-use commodities and technology
Ady Kaplan & Co.'s team includes lawyers raised abroad and with qualifications and licenses to practice law in other jurisdictions. We are an international team primed to provide your business with the international commercial legal services you need.