Ady Kaplan & Co.'s team of corporate lawyers are very experienced in providing legal services to businesses, investors and entrepreneurs involved in Israel's renowned hi-tech sphere. We regularly serve new and more established start-up companies, private and publicly traded companies, venture capital funds, angel investors and a number of hi-tech entrepreneurs. Having been involved in the Israeli hi-tech scene from its very earliest days, the firm has a deep understanding of the issues that are so integral to it.
Our corporate work with hi-tech businesses regularly involves:
- Founders agreements
- Determining the most appropriate legal structure for a new venture
- Establishing companies, limited partnerships, limited liability companies and other appropriate legal entities in Israel and abroad in cooperation with foreign law firms
- Investment agreements, share subscription agreements and convertible loan agreements, from early pre-seed rounds to the late stage preference rounds.
- Shareholder loans
- Articles of Association
- Shareholder Agreements
- Investor Rights Agreements
- Options and Warrants
- Advising on grants from the Israel Innovation Authority (formerly Office of the Chief Scientist)
- Establishment of Joint Ventures
- Corporate Governance matters, including shareholder relations and directors' duties
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Corporate restructuring
- Provision of corporate secretarial services
- Partnership agreements
- Transfers of partnership interests
At Ady Kaplan & Co., our corporate lawyers understand how the intrinsic characteristics of the hi-tech field inform on and influence the shape of these issues. We are therefore able to provide you the most suitable, innovative and efficient corporate law solutions for hi-tech businesses.