Companies and M&A
Ady Kaplan & Co.’s companies and M&A department serves new and experienced entrepreneurs, start-ups, established companies, private and publicly traded companies and investors of various kinds. Our lawyers regularly advise on issues such as:
- Setting up companies, partnerships, agricultural cooperative societies, amutot (not for profit entities)
- Founder Agreements
- Investment agreements, share subscription agreements and convertible loan agreements, from early pre-seed rounds to the late stage preference rounds.
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Shareholder loans
- Articles of Association
- Shareholder Agreements
- Investor Rights Agreements
- Options and Warrants
- Corporate Governance, including shareholder relations and duties of directors
- Corporate restructuring
- Provision of corporate secretarial services
- Partnership agreements
A major part of the firm's corporate work involves advising and negotiating on complex mergers and acquisitions transactions, including major cross-border M&A deals.
As well as advising Israeli businesses, we often advise foreign businesses investing in Israeli companies or setting up Israeli subsidiaries or sister companies.
As well as advising on Israeli corporate law, Partner Gil Rosen is also licensed by the Solicitors Regulation Authority of England & Walesand advises on English corporate law.