Israel's Anti-trust law and regulations set out the types of agreements and contract provisions that are regarded as damaging to competition and should therefore be either prohibited outright or require prior approval from Israel's Anti-Trust Authority. The law also provides for certain exceptions to the prohibitions where a restrictive agreement will be treated as valid and legal notwithstanding it is otherwise caught by the anti-trust law.
Ady Kaplan & Co.'s team of commercial lawyers have worked on a wide range of significant business transactions in which the Anti-Trust laws and regulations play a significant role.
The firm's commercial law team anti-trust work often includes:
- Structuring transactions to comply with Anti-Trust requirements
- Advising on the applicability of anti-trust law to various transactions
- Preparation of applications to the Anti-Trust Authority to approve transactions with restrictive trade issues
- Represanting clietns before the Israel Anti-trust Authority
- Drafting and adoption of internal corporate governance programs for compliance with anti-trust regulations